Our VW T4 DoorStore uses our new and improved design. This new design features recessed holes for the panel fixing clips and smoother edges that curve into the panel for a much neater OEM finish.
Kiravans DoorStores fit straight into the redundant sliding door cavity. Simply remove the factory fitted hardboard panel, pop in your DoorStore, fixing into place with the supplied fixing clips and you will gain loads more storage in a matter of minutes!
Notes on fitting
It's important that once fitted, you check thoroughly that there is no contact between the DoorStore and your van's rear panel when door is slid open. Do not overload the storage pockets as contents may contact the van when door is opened.
- Designed by Kiravans & manufactured in the UK
- Smooth curved OEM design
- Recessed fixing holes
- Manufactured using tough textured ABS plastic
- OEM finish to compliment your existing panels
- Install in minutes using supplied panel fixings / poppers
- Great use of space, providing loads of instant extra storage
- No loss of living space
- Wipe clean in seconds
- Compatible with 'auto' doors but a small relay will have to be drilled out and re-located.
- Not compatible with wheel arch extenders or vans with plastic cladding
- Not compatible with vans with a door release cable routed through the hole in the middle void
- Kiravans VW T4 DoorStore
- 20 long panel clips in black
- Multilingual fitting guide
Kiravans DoorStore Resources
Installation documentation, videos & FAQ's:
Kiravans is the leading online retailer of campervan conversion products. We have been designing, making and sourcing top quality kit for over 16 years.
Kiravans started life in the UK, but for the last few years we've been shipping our well-loved products to our retail and trade customers across Europe.
We have now opened a warehouse in the Netherlands, so all orders placed on this website are shipped from within the EU. This means faster deliveries and no import duties, tariffs to pay - just a hassle free shopping experience!
Want to know more about Kiravans? Read the full story here
Kiravans provide a comprehensive 'No Quibble Returns' policy. You can return any purchase up to 90 days after purchase, for an exchange or full refund.
We only ask that you follow any manufacturers' recommended maintenance advice and use-by dates. Read our full policy here >
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.