Got a double passenger seat in your Vauxhall/Opel Vivaro? Now you can make it spin around to face the back of your campervan.
Transform the living space in your van without losing all the benefits of the bench seat in the front.
The swivel mechanism is very different from normal single swivels. It uses a cunning slide and swivel approach, so you will need to open the side door to allow the full range of movement. The seat is held securely in position while driving by 4 x specially engineered locking bolts.
Fitting is even easier than the T5 model and only takes about 30 minutes. As these vehicles come with a seat-belt pre-tensioner system, you do need to unplug one connection under the seat before turning (it only takes a few seconds). This needs to be plugged back in before driving off, but your dashboard warning light will remind you if you forget.
Our X82/X83 Double Seat Swivel has passed seat belt anchorage safety tests conducted by STATUS (The Specialist Testing Facility at Manchester Met Uni) using a pull test on a specialist test rig to EC Directive 76/115/EEC as amended by 2005/41/EEC. The certificate can be downloaded here: X82/X83 Double Swivel STATUS Certificate
Approval process in the EU:
Each nation sets its own requirements for what products can be used in vehicles. While this product has passed tests using the relevant EU directives, you should consult your local vehicle inspectorate for guidance on the required documentation in your country.
While we have not yet sought TÜV certification in Germany, customers frequently tell us that they were able to gain the required approval in Germany. The following guide uses the information shared by these customers to help you understand the process for achieving TÜV approval. If you wish to seek TÜV approval, please read this document prior to purchase: TÜV-Zulassung
- Self-levelling design to counteract sloping cab floor, making rotated seat actually comfortable to sit on!
- High density, low friction 'glide layer' for ease of rotation.
- External locking screws
- This product is fully compatible with all van models in the X82/X83 range:
- Opel / Vauxhall Vivaro X83 2001-2014 (2nd Generation)
- Opel / Vauxhall Vivaro X82 2014-2018 (3rd Generation)
- Renault Trafic X83 2001-2014 (2nd Generation)
- Renault Trafic X82 2014+ (3rd Generation)
- Nissan Primastar X83 2001-2014
- Nissan NV300 X82 2014+
- Mitsubishi Express X82 2014+
- Fiat Talento X82 2016 - 2022
- Designed for original seats
- Works with or without a driver seat swivel
- Compatible with heated seats or built-in passenger airbags (Note: it is necessary to disconnect/reconnect these connections while rotating the seat)
- Height Increase of your front seat with swivel fitted: 35mm
- All nuts and bolts supplied
Kiravans Double Swivel Resources
DELIVERY - 6.50 EUR
Enjoy Kiravans' straightforward delivery pricing - a flat fee of 6.50 EUR, regardless of your location or the quantity of items you purchase.
This transparent approach means that you only pay for the first box, whether you buy one item or twenty items! We believe in fairness and honesty, and our delivery pricing reflects that by not hiding costs within our product prices.
Kiravans provide a comprehensive 'No Quibble Returns' policy. You can return any purchase up to 90 days after purchase, for an exchange or full refund.
We only ask that you follow any manufacturers' recommended maintenance advice and use-by dates. Read our full policy here >
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Kiravans is the leading online retailer of campervan conversion products. We have been designing, making and sourcing top quality kit for over 16 years.
Our warehouse is in the Netherlands. We are proud of our fast deliveries and there's no import duties or tariffs to pay - just a hassle free shopping experience!
Read the Kiravans full story here