Designed and manufactured exclusively for Kiravans, our rear Trafic/Vivaro/Primastar campervan awning provides shelter to the back end of your van and really opens up the usable space. It is great when sitting on the back of the bed and soaking up a beautiful view.
Notes on fitting
Fitting is very similar to the VW T5 barn door awning so do have a look at our fitting video even though it's not your model of van. Really only the pole is different (two rubber ends and no spike).
- Totally waterproof: Sheds rainwater towards the vans intended water channels.
- Rugged, windproof construction and double stitched seams.
- Unique 3-piece, aluminium pole system clips into van door latches.
- No guylines or pegs to trip over and it can go up anywhere.
- Computer designed and cut to ensure an accurate and super-tight fit.
- Put it up in just over one minute and down again in seconds!
- Hard wearing storage bag included
- Colour: Black
- Compatible with all X83 vans - Vauxhall Vivaro 2001-2014 (Mk1), Renault Trafic 2001-2014 (2nd Gen) & Nissan Primastar 2001-2014 (2nd Gen)
- Compatible with low roof vans only
- Compatible with barn doors only
- Not compatible with spoilers
Kiravans Campervan Awnings Resources
Installation documentation, videos & FAQ's:
Kiravans is the leading online retailer of campervan conversion products. We have been designing, making and sourcing top quality kit for over 16 years.
Kiravans started life in the UK, but for the last few years we've been shipping our well-loved products to our retail and trade customers across Europe.
We have now opened a warehouse in the Netherlands, so all orders placed on this website are shipped from within the EU. This means faster deliveries and no import duties, tariffs to pay - just a hassle free shopping experience!
Want to know more about Kiravans? Read the full story here
Kiravans provide a comprehensive 'No Quibble Returns' policy. You can return any purchase up to 90 days after purchase, for an exchange or full refund.
We only ask that you follow any manufacturers' recommended maintenance advice and use-by dates. Read our full policy here >
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.