Kiravans blackout campervan curtains have a black finish on one side and grey on the opposite. They are double-lined for exceptional thermal insulation and a darker window covering than standard curtains.
These are very high-quality curtains manufactured to our specification to ensure a wonderful finish in your campervan. (Our manufacturer also supplies curtains to Mercedes incorporating the same fabric and design!)
The fabric is stretchy with a fairly dense weave, giving very good light blocking and excellent thermal properties. The stretch feature of these curtains allows up to 20% extra height. The aluminium rails are robust and feature an attractive bevelled edge for a professional finish. Rails come pre-drilled and pre-bent for each window location to make fitting nice and simple.
Don't forget to watch our video below before fitting.
- Blackout curtains ensure exceptional thermal insulation and a darker window covering. (Total blackout cannot be achieved with a stretch fabric so strong sunlight is still slightly visible).
- Blackout curtain rails are grey
- Stretchy fabric (up to 20% extra height)
- Dense weave for good light blocking and excellent thermal properties
- Robust, aluminium rails with an attractive bevelled edge.
- Pre-bent & pre-drilled colour matched rails (labelled top (T) & bottom (B)
- Strong gliders come pre-threaded on the curtains to save you time and are easily replaceable if needed.
- Low profile self-tapping fixing screws are included which sit below the level of the gliders in the rail, no there's no risk of snagging
- Compatible with the VW T5 / T6
- Compatible with short wheel base vans only
- Compatible with a standard / high roof
- Not compatible with the VW Caravelle & Multivan
- Not compatible with vehicles containing plastic trim/linings around the window fittings.
- 1 Pair of curtains for the specified window location (Rear door kits include a pair of curtains & rails for each window - ie. 2 x curtains & 4 x rails).
- 2 Tiebacks
- 2 Pre-bent & pre-drilled colour matched rails
- End stops
- Self-tapping fixing screws
- Fitting instructions
Many of our EU customers have been ordering from Kiravans for years. But then Brexit happened and delivering from the UK to the EU got very messy.
The good news is that we have it sorted!
You can now purchase Kiravans campervan parts from our 2 new websites - www.kiravans.com (retail) & www.kiravans-trade.com (trade). Orders placed on these websites are fulfilled from our warehouse in the Netherlands so there are no import duties or tariffs.
Our product range is very limited at the moment but every week we are shipping stock over to our new warehouse.
Read our full story page here
Kiravans provide a comprehensive 'No Quibble Returns' policy. You can return any purchase up to 90 days after purchase, for an exchange or full refund.
We only ask that you follow any manufacturers' recommended maintenance advice and use-by dates. Read our full policy here >
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.