Kiravans blackout campervan curtains have a black finish on one side and grey on the opposite. They are double-lined for exceptional thermal insulation and a darker window covering than standard curtains.
These are very high-quality curtains manufactured to our specification to ensure a wonderful finish in your campervan. (Our manufacturer also supplies curtains to Mercedes incorporating the same fabric and design!)
The fabric is stretchy with a fairly dense weave, giving very good light blocking and excellent thermal properties. The stretch feature of these curtains allows up to 20% extra height. The aluminium rails are robust and feature an attractive bevelled edge for a professional finish. Rails come pre-drilled and pre-bent for each window location to make fitting nice and simple.
Notes on fitting:
Please note that the lower rail with barn door curtains has pre-bent ends but the centre section is straight so it does not follow the line of the window frame exactly. It will require to be pushed down in the middle and screwed in place. This does result in a slight gap below the rail on either side of the centre fixing screw.
- Blackout curtains ensure exceptional thermal insulation and a darker window covering. (Total blackout cannot be achieved with a stretch fabric so strong sunlight is still slightly visible).
- Blackout curtain rails are grey
- Stretchy fabric (up to 20% extra height)
- Dense weave for good light blocking and excellent thermal properties
- Robust, aluminium rails with an attractive bevelled edge.
- Pre-bent & pre-drilled colour matched rails (labelled top (T) & bottom (B)
- Strong gliders come pre-threaded on the curtains to save you time and are easily replaceable if needed.
- Low profile fixing screws are included which sit below the level of the gliders in the rail, no there's no risk of snagging
- Compatible with the VW T5 / T6
- Compatible with both short & long wheel base vans
- Not compatible with the VW Caravelle or Multivan
- Not compatible with high top roof models
- Not compatible with vehicles containing plastic trim/linings around the window fittings.
- 1 Pair of rails and a curtain for each window (2 x curtains & 4 x rails)
- 2 Tiebacks
- 2 Pre-bent & pre-drilled colour matched rails
- End stops
- Fixing screws
- Fitting instructions
Installation documentation, videos & FAQ's:
Kiravans is the leading online retailer of campervan conversion products. We have been designing, making and sourcing top quality kit for over 16 years.
Kiravans started life in the UK, but for the last few years we've been shipping our well-loved products to our retail and trade customers across Europe.
We have now opened a warehouse in the Netherlands, so all orders placed on this website are shipped from within the EU. This means faster deliveries and no import duties, tariffs to pay - just a hassle free shopping experience!
Want to know more about Kiravans? Read the full story here
Kiravans provide a comprehensive 'No Quibble Returns' policy. You can return any purchase up to 90 days after purchase, for an exchange or full refund.
We only ask that you follow any manufacturers' recommended maintenance advice and use-by dates. Read our full policy here >
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.